Our hugely popular Care Certificate Webinar programme has been extended again to allow more health and social care staff to find out all they need to know about the changes brought about by the Care Certificate. If you missed the earlier dates through Autumn this year you can now register your interest in our Care Certificate webinars. Webinars will be held at 10am and 11am.
10 am: Webinar 1
- Essential Info, Legislation & Guidance
- What is it? What does it mean for staff? Is it mandatory?
- Why do we need it? Completion timescale? Is it portable?
- Can we re-use it for qualifications?
- What if staff have done Common Induction?
- Does it need to be accredited?
- Skills for Care and Skills for Health Guidance, What do I need for CQC?
11 am: Webinar 2
- How do we check, record and audit knowledge and competence?
- Who can do observations?
- Who can sign staff off as competent?
- Who needs the Care Certificate?
- Can I use an external training provider?
- Workbooks or eLearning?
- Do staff need any other training?
- What do Assessors need?
New Webinar Dates
Due to popular demand we now have a rolling programme of webinars. See the latest webinar dates.
How do I join?
Register your interest in our webinars – joining instructions will be sent to you via email.
What will be covered?
Webinars will last approximately 45 minutes and will cover:
- How do you evidence competence?
- Key regulation changes
- Working smarter & saving money
- Lots more